ACA State and Regional Units and International Division
Connect with Local Peers and Explore Regional Issues Through Your ACA Unit
ACA’s affiliated U.S. units are independently incorporated associations covering one or more states. ACA’s International Division membership is open for non-U.S. organizations to connect and exchange ideas impacting their business. They serve members as the local industry resource for information, education, state legislative advocacy, and more. Active participation in your local unit is the best way to build business relationships and establish a personal network of people with whom you can discuss trends and common concerns that affect your ability to conduct business.
Learn about a specific U.S. state or regional unit by clicking on the map or the dropdown list to the right. Information on the International Division is listed below.
Select a State Unit
- Arizona Collectors Association
- Arkansas Collectors Association
- Associated Collection Agencies, Inc. Colorado/Wyoming/New Mexico Unit
- California Association of Collectors
- Florida Collectors Association
- Georgia Collectors Association
- Great Lakes Credit & Collection Association
- Gulf States Collectors Association
- Hawaiian Collectors Association
- Idaho Collectors Association
- Indiana Collectors Association
- Iowa Collectors Association
- Kansas Collectors Association
- Louisiana Collectors Association
- Michigan Association of Collection Agencies
- Mid-Atlantic Collectors Association
- Missouri Collectors Association
- Montana Collectors Association
- Nebraska Collectors Association
- Nevada Collectors Association
- New England Collectors Association
- New Jersey Association of Collection Agencies
- New York State Collectors Association
- North Carolina Collectors Association
- North Dakota Collectors Association
- Ohio Receivables Management Association
- Oregon Collectors Association
- South Carolina Collectors Association
- South Dakota Collectors Association
- Southwest Collectors Association
- Tennessee Collectors Association
- Utah Association of Collectors
- Washington Collectors Association
Attorney State Chair Program
Attorney State Chairs serve as volunteer liaisons to the units. The Attorney State Chair Program is designed to give ACA units and their members access to an attorney licensed to practice law in their state. Look up and contact your State Chair to discuss opportunities for working together.
ACA’s affiliated state and regional units hold meetings throughout the year, bringing together members for educational seminars, advocacy events, and networking opportunities, as well as giving them an opportunity to visit with industry vendors.
ACA’s International Division helps members exchange information and ideas with other accounts receivable management industry professionals, both at home and abroad. International Division membership is open for non-U.S. organizations or individuals employed by a non-U.S. company.
Need to forward an account or have a question about collections in a particular country or region of the world? Search ACA members by country in our Member Directory.
Want to build relationships with ACA International membership association members who collect or forward international accounts? Join the “International Debt Collection” members-only online discussion group in The Hub.