Southwest Collectors Association
Welcome to the Southwest Collectors Association
The Southwest Collectors Association is the third largest State Unit within ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, and the primary trade association for members of the credit and collection industry. Comprised of approximately 130 member agencies from Oklahoma and Texas, The Southwest Collectors Association actively supports its members through educational programs, legislative activities and the sharing of information among its members.
Advocating for the industry, the Southwest Collectors Association, along with ACA International, contributes to the success of our members, enhances the positive reputation of the industry, and improves the health of the economy by:
- Being the comprehensive, knowledge-based resource for the credit and collection industry;
- Clarifying the rights and responsibilities of all participants in the credit and collection cycle;
- Enhancing the knowledge and skills of credit and collection professionals across the states of Oklahoma and Texas;
- Demanding the highest degree of ethical practices and conduct;
- Advocating effectively in critical legislative, regulatory and business arenas;
- Offering services and products to improve member performance; and
- Promoting the importance, value and integrity of the industry.
Visit our full website for more information.