Ohio Receivables Management Association
Welcome to the Ohio Collectors Association.
Ohio Collectors Association exists to:
- Serve as a collective voice of the members on legislative and regulatory issues which impact the members’ delivery of credit and collection services;
- Provide educational opportunities and services which further and promote the optimum delivery of credit and collection services and the professional development of Association Members;
- Prescribe to the ACA International Inc. Code of Conduct and Code of Operations;
- Facilitate member communications and operations among and between the members, the Association and ACA International; and
- Assist members in serving their communities and meeting the challenges created by changing markets through leadership, direction, education and service.
Visit our full website for more information.
Upcoming Unit Events
If no events are listed, please check back in the future.