Know My Debt: Explaining Consumer Rights and Navigating Debt Solutions
Know My Debt was Created by the Members of ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, as a Valuable Resource for Consumer Education on Financial Literacy
Everyone has a financial journey. Dealing with debt and credit issues can be challenging for consumers and their families. As debt collection professionals, we believe having resources on legal rights and the importance of communication with debt collectors will help consumers make informed decisions.
Know My Debt Explains:
- Laws and regulations related to debt and credit that protect consumers.
- How to work with a debt collector on delinquent debts.
- Answers to common questions about credit reporting, student loans, and more.
Link to Know My Debt:
If your company website does not currently have an FAQ section, linking to Know My Debt is a free and easy way for you to address common consumer questions.
- On your website, create a link on your consumer resource page called Know My Debt: Explaining Consumer Rights and Navigating Debt Solutions.
- Use this address for the hyperlink: https://www.knowmydebt.com.
- Remove existing references and hyperlinks to Ask Doctor Debt (https://www.askdoctordebt.com). ACA International will temporarily redirect users away from the Ask Doctor Debt site and then permanently sunset the site.