Opportunities to Engage with ACA Members
Through exhibits, sponsorships, and advertising, you can show ACA members what services you offer to help them succeed. Reach out to us today to customize a package for your company.
Media Kit and Editorial Calendar
Reach Collection Industry Decision Makers
If you’ve been searching for the best way to connect with credit and collection industry professionals, ACA International has multiple advertising opportunities to meet your needs. ACA’s powerful media brand engages industry members on their terms through print, Web and social media.
ACA Online is the first place credit and collection industry leaders look for the latest news and updates on critical issues affecting their businesses. ACA’s e-newsletter, ACA Daily, brings important headlines—and more—to subscribers’ inboxes every day. The Hub online community draws business leaders together to discuss best practices and exchange ideas. And ACA’s award-winning Collector magazine, the industry’s premier publication, gives readers in-depth coverage of critical issues to help them grow their business.
To learn more about becoming an ACA advertiser/sponsor in our media vehicles, check out our Advertising Media Kit .
Questions about advertising? Contact The YGS Group at (717) 430-2219 or [email protected]
Exhibit and Sponsor at ACA Events
ACA offers exhibit and sponsorship opportunities at its in-person and online events.
- 2023 Committee of 100 Meeting – Sponsorships – Sold Out
- 2023 Level Up Leadership Experience – Sponsorships Available
- 2023 IGNITE – Exhibits & Sponsorships Available
- 2023 Washington Insights – Sponsorships–Coming soon!
- 2023 Annual Convention & Expo – Exhibits & Sponsorships available in January for 2022 exhibitors and sponsors. General sales opens in March.
- 2023 Fall Forum & Expo – Exhibits & Sponsorships – Coming Soon!
- 2022 Women’s Workshop – Sponsorships – Coming Soon!
Questions about exhibiting? Email Ashley Driste, ACA’s Meetings & Events Manager, at [email protected].
- Hot Topics: ACA Hot Topic webinars are some of the association’s most popular educational offerings. Experts from across the country provide attendees with information on the latest issues, rules and regulations that affect ARM businesses. Sponsoring a Hot Topic allows you to associate your brand with ACA’s sophisticated take on critical industry information. Hot Topic webinars are recorded, so your ad will reach people even after the initial event wraps.
- ACA Huddle: The ACA Huddle is a free, members-only, weekly online event providing real-time updates on regulatory, federal/state advocacy, and compliance issues discussed by industry experts. Sponsors are thanked verbally and their logos appear on intro slides during each Huddle and as well as on the Huddle webpage. Huddles are recorded, so your ad will reach people even after the initial event wraps.
- Innovation Stage Online (ISO) Hot Topics: ACA Innovation Stage Hot Topic webinars are where members go to learn about some of the association’s most popular products and services. Subject matter experts from all areas of business guide members on innovative ways to navigate past their largest pain points, whether it’s working through a new regulation or exploring technology that can increase revenue and decrease litigation. ISO Hot Topics are a great way to target leads for your sales efforts. Sponsoring a webinar allows you to share your expertise on a subject or simply associate your brand with ACA’s sophisticated take on critical industry information. ISO webinars are recorded, so your ad content will reach people even after the initial event wraps.
Questions about advertising and sponsoring? Contact Rachel Rohrbaugh at [email protected]