Ohio Receivables Management Association
Ohio Collectors Association exists to:
- Serve as a collective voice of the members on legislative and regulatory issues which impact the members’ delivery of credit and collection services;
- Provide educational opportunities and services which further and promote the optimum delivery of credit and collection services and the professional development of Association Members;
- Prescribe to the ACA International Inc. Code of Conduct and Code of Operations;
- Facilitate member communications and operations among and between the members, the Association and ACA International; and
- Assist members in serving their communities and meeting the challenges created by changing markets through leadership, direction, education and service.