Nevada Collectors Association
The Nevada Collectors Association exists to:
- Serve as a collective voice of the members on legislative and regulatory issues which impact the members’ delivery of credit and collection services.
- Provide educational opportunities and services which further and promote the optimum delivery of credit and collection services and the professional development of Association Members.
- Prescribe and enforce a code of conduct and ethics.
- Facilitate member communications and operations among and between the members, the Association and and Nevada Collectors Association.
- Assist members in serving their communities and meeting the challenges created by changing markets through leadership, direction, education and service.
No scheduled events at this time.
For additional information regarding Nevada Collectors Association, please contact Member Services