Indiana Collectors Association
Welcome to the Indiana Collectors Association
The Indiana Collectors Association (ICA) is an affiliate member of The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA). ICA is an association of credit and collection professionals in the State of Indiana.
The purpose of the ICA is to:
- Promote. Further and Promote the collection industry in the State of Indiana.
- Ethics. Prescribe and enforce a code of conduct and ethics among its members.
- Serve. Serve as a collective voice of its members on legislative and regulatory issues which impact the credit and collection industry.
- Education. Provide educational opportunities and services to promote the professional development of its members.
- Assist. Assist members in meeting the challenges created by changing markets through leadership, direction, education and services.
Visit our full website for more information.
There are no events scheduled at this time, please check back in the future.
To contact us, please address correspondence to:
7155 North County Road 400 West
Scipio, IN 47273
For additional information regarding Indiana Collectors Association, please contact Member Services