Collectors Insurance Agency’s professional Licensing Representatives work closely with you to provide the best service for your company needs. Our Licensing Unit is supported by ACA’s Bond Unit, ACA’s Compliance Unit, and CT Corporation.

We offer licensing services for Collection Agencies, Debt Purchasers, and Student Loan Servicers. These services include, but are not limited to application completion for qualifications, licenses, license renewals, amendments and withdrawals. Your assigned Licensing Representative will be there to assist your company from initial application completion to approval.

Your Licensing Representative will facilitate services for registered agent with their vendor partner CT Corporation if applicable. Need an In-State Resident Manager? Collectors Insurance Agency’s Licensing Unit can get you set up with an In-State office in the various states as required.

Frequently Asked Questions

For more information, see Resources and Forms

Contact our helpful staff at or call (952) 926-6547.

Participation in Collectors Insurance Agencys' licensing service is subject to your membership status.

Scroll to Top