It’s not too late to join ACA and ARM industry professionals in Las Vegas March 16-18. Already registered? Add the Level Up Leadership Experience to your plans.
03/02/2022 4:00 P.M.
3 minute read
Education and networking opportunities await at ACA International’s IGNITE 2022 and there is still time to plan your trip to the conference March 16-18 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
IGNITE is an opportunity to connect in-person with fellow collection experts, dive into education sessions and walk away with a new direction and resources for yourself and your team.
In addition to three session tracks on optimizing technology, operations and compliance, the main stage event at IGNITE will feature a discussion on exploring and implementing new payment options at your agency.
David Williams, president and CEO, and Jon Balon, vice president of product and innovation, at Williams & Fudge Inc. will present “PayPal, Venmo, and Crypto: Payment Options You Need to Consider,” on the main stage at IGNITE March 17.
Attend this session to hear how Williams & Fudge successfully introduced PayPal and Venmo as payment options and their take on accepting cryptocurrency in the future.
If you haven’t registered yet, here are a few other highlights of IGNITE:
- This year we’re hosting IGNITE in conjunction with ACA’s Level Up Leadership Experience, March 15-16. Level Up is an immersive leadership training program where you can learn core leadership skills with up-and-coming credit and collection professionals hosted by ACA’s Director of Education Kelli Krueger and Courtney Reynaud, an ACA board member and president-elect. If you’re heading to IGNITE, Level Up is also at Caesars Palace, and it’s not too late to add this exciting leadership experience to your registration!
- If you are interested in attending but need help convincing your manager to send you, we’ve prepared a template letterfor this event that you can personalize to help you make your case. It walks you through how to calculate the total cost to your organization and how to connect specific sessions to your company’s short-term and long-term goals. For more information, visit the IGNITE website under Convince Your Boss.
- New this year, ACA will host an Expo Hall preview on March 16 for attendees to connect with exhibitors and learn about business solutions for their agency before the welcome reception. The welcome reception features opportunities to network with attendees, exhibitors and sponsors.
- In the “Compliance: The New Tomorrow” track, sessions will help prepare you for building even more strength into your compliance program and will review the regulations that will impact your business this year.
- Technology sessions will provide agency leaders the confidence they need to integrate technology designed to expand revenue and strategically utilize modern systems to maximize efficiencies and drive client satisfaction.
- IGNITE operations education will focus on best practices to reach higher performance, up-skill, recharge, and gain the decisive competitive advantage you need to forge ahead in 2022.
- Closing out the day on March 17, the Women in Collections Resource Council will host a networking reception for attendees.
Plus, at IGNITE you’ll get 8 hours of highly coveted in-person networking. Whether in sessions, over meals or passing through the hallways, meeting new industry peers and seeing old friends is what IGNITE is all about. These valuable professional connections can take your business to the next level—and show your employees that you trust them to represent your business.
If you are close to Las Vegas, ACA on-site registrations for IGNITE are available beginning at 1 p.m. PDT March 16 and again at 8:30 a.m. March 17.
Impact of Omicron
We are closely monitoring the predictions of omicron’s impact by the time of the event. In light of members’ desires for opportunities to connect and grow, IGNITE remains scheduled as an in-person event. Rest assured; your registration is risk-free.
For information on IGNITE or Level Up sponsorships, email [email protected] or call (952)-259-2137.
If you have executive leadership updates or other member news to share with ACA, contact our communications department at [email protected]. View our publications page for more information and our news submission guidelines here.