Update your June to-do list with these key dates, including deadlines for Convention registration discounts, scholarship applications and data security compliance.
05/22/2023 2:15 P.M.
1.5 minute read
Here are some important dates and deadlines to put on your June calendar:
- It’s time to participate in the next round of data collection for the Benchmarking Intelligence Database! Platform access is open for Q1 2023 data entry June 1-30. Remember: You can’t get this critical market information unless you submit your data. Get started today and learn more here.
- The Safeguards Rule compliance deadline is June 9. If you haven’t started down the path to becoming Safeguards Rule compliant, don’t panic! The key is to start now. And don’t forget to tune into this webinar presented by TPx at noon, June 9.
- If you bought computer screens between 1995 to 2007, you can participate in a class-action settlement with awards ranging from $250 to $50,000+, depending on your details. Our Alliance ACA partner, DCAP, can help you submit your claim. The deadline is June 13.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is seeking public and market input on the activities of data brokers as part of plans to issue a rulemaking under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Comments on the RFI, available in the Federal Register, are due June 13, 2023. Learn more.
- Registration is open for ACA’s flagship event, the 2023 Convention & Expo, in Chicago July 26-28, featuring an agenda with inspiring speakers and industry innovators. Register by June 14 to get a group discount. Also: The cutoff for ACA’s hotel rate ends June 30.
- The California Association of Collectors’ scholarship program is open to current high school juniors and seniors attending an accredited California university. The deadline to apply is June 30. Learn more.