The three-day event will examine trends in the accounts receivable management industry and will include updates from FTC and CFPB representatives.
08/31/2023 8:45 A.M.
1 minute read
ACA International CEO Scott Purcell will join ACA members, industry trade association leaders and regulatory representatives for the 18th Annual Credit and Collection News Credit Grantor Consortium in Philadelphia, Sept. 12-14.
Purcell will speak on The State of the Collection Industry.
The conference will also address:
- Doing Business in the Two New Yorks
- Inside the Beltway – The Political Landscape of 2023
- Working Correctly with Your State Attorney General
- And more.
In addition to several ACA members, the featured speakers include:
- John McNamara, principal assistant director, markets at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Attorney Katherine E. McCarron, chief of staff for the Division of Privacy & Identity Protection Chief at the Federal Trade Commission
Learn more about the Credit Grantor Consortium right here.