The 2023 Nationwide Multistate Licensing System state license renewal period is currently underway and will end at midnight on Dec. 31, 2022.
11/01/2022 11:00 A.M.
1 minute read
The Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) annual license renewal period is currently underway as of Nov. 1, 2022.
State regulators are urging businesses in the mortgage, money transmission, debt collection and consumer financial services industries to prepare ahead of time, according to the Conference of State Bank Supervisors.
Here are their five tips to get ready:
- Update your NMLS record: Log in and check to make sure your profile is accurate.
- Reset your NMLS password: New password requirements are in effect as of March.
- Provide a current email address: Take this step to ensure you receive important updates from NMLS during renewals.
- Review state-specific renewal requirements: State agencies begin publishing requirements, including deadlines and fees, in September.
- Access free, on-demand renewal training: CSBS develops a variety of resources for licensees to become familiar with the renewal process.
Information on NMLS renewal is available on the Annual Renewal page of the NMLS Resource Center.
The renewal period is set to end at midnight, Dec. 31, 2022.
For more information on how the ACA licensing staff can assist with your licensing application completion needs, please contact us at [email protected] or call (952) 926-6547.
If you have executive leadership updates or other member news to share with ACA, contact our communications department at [email protected]. View our publications page for more information and our news submission guidelines here.