Nominations will be accepted through Jan. 11 for the May 2022 awards ceremony.
11/24/2021 09:00 AM
For more than 50 years, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has celebrated National Small Business Week (NSBW), which recognizes the critical contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small-business owners.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2022 National Small Business Week (NSBW) Awards. The NSBW Awards recognize the achievements of SBA-assisted small businesses and the contributions they have made to their communities and our nation’s economy.
All nominations should be submitted electronically by 3 p.m. EST on Jan. 11, 2022, and the awards will be presented during the NSBW awards ceremony in the first week of May 2022.
To nominate a small-business owner in your area or download related forms, criteria and guidelines, visit sba.gov/nsbw.
Nominations for the following categories will be accepted:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- Phoenix Awards for Disaster Recovery:
– Phoenix Award for Small Business Disaster Recovery
– Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery, Public Official
– Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery, Volunteer
- Federal Procurement Awards:
– Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year
– Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
– Dwight D. Eisenhower Awards for Excellence
– 8(a) Graduate of the Year
- Awards to SBA Resource Partners:
– Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Center Award
– Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
– Veterans Business Outreach Center of the Year
- Small Business Investment Company of the Year
ACA International members are encouraged to submit nominations for the awards. For contact information and other information on the awards, visit https://www.sba.gov/local-assistance.
Follow ACA International on Twitter @ACAIntl and @acacollector, Facebook and request to join our LinkedIn group for news and event updates. ACA International members are welcome to submit news items for possible publication to [email protected]. Visit our publications page for news submission guidelines and subscriptions to ACA Daily, Collector magazine and Pulse. Advertising is available for companies wishing to promote their products or services. Be sure to visit the ACA Events Calendar for a listing of upcoming CORE Courses and Hot Topics featuring critical educational opportunities for your company.
To receive notifications about ACA content—including member alerts, upcoming events and new products—text ALERTS to 96997.