Join us for the 2023 Visionaries Conference Nov. 7-8, held conveniently right before ACA’s Fall Forum, for networking, career empowerment and personal growth.
09/19/2023 1:35 P.M.
2 minute read
Are you ready to amplify your impact and awaken the leader within you? Look no further than the Visionaries Conference, held before Fall Forum at the Radisson Blu in Chicago, which is focused on empowerment and growth for forward-thinking individuals.
Mark your calendars for Nov. 7-8, as this event will be an unmissable opportunity to cultivate your potential, enhance your skills and connect with industry trailblazers.
By attending the Visionaries conference, you will gain:
- New skills to unleash your inner leader, from exercises for building confidence and overcoming self-doubt, to practices for stepping into executive presence.
- Tools for creating and elevating your personal brand, honing your unique voice and communicating your value.
- Tips for enhancing wellness and self-care even amid high achievement, reducing stress, avoiding burnout and supporting longevity.
- Strategies for achieving greater work-life balance, setting boundaries, and integrating your professional and personal goals.
- Techniques for building strategic relationships and expanded networks that will uplift your career.
- Approaches to advocating for yourself through mentorship, sponsorship, and giving each other a seat at the table.
- Methods for managing effectively, gaining visibility with senior leaders, and positioning yourself for advancement.
Cocktails with a Kick
Visionaries closes out with this exciting event that lets you unleash your inner warrior. Learn fundamental self-defense moves from Clint Cloys, a martial arts expert with a passion for equipping individuals with practical skills to navigate real-life situations. Sip on invigorating cocktails, enjoy light snacks, and learn essential self-defense techniques.
More Ways to Connect
A fan favorite, Dinner with Strangers, Tuesday, Nov. 7, is an event that takes you out to a local Chicago restaurant for dinner with five to seven other Visionaries attendees. You won’t know who you’re dining with or which Chicago hot spot you’re going to until you check-in at our meet-up location. The location will be announced in the Know-Before-You-Go email for attendees. There is no registration fee for Dinner with Strangers, but each person will pay for their own dinner and drinks at the restaurant. An RSVP for the event is required.
Our event mobile app enables you to easily connect with attendees before, during and after the Visionaries conference.
For event and sponsorship questions, please contact Ashley Driste, ACA’s meetings & events manager, at [email protected].
Related Content from ACA International