Several new members were elected at ACA’s Annual Convention & Expo.
07/20/2022 1:00 P.M.
2 minute read
During ACA International’s 2022 Convention & Expo in Orlando, the Council of Delegates elected four board members to serve three-year terms and one board member to serve a two-year term on the ACA Board of Directors. The ACA Board of Directors also elected a slate of new officers for the 2022/2023 term.
The officers elected by the ACA Board of Directors to serve one-year terms in their respective roles are:
- Courtney Reynaud, president, (president of Creditors Bureau USA in Fresno, California)
- David Williams, president-elect (president/CEO of Williams & Fudge Inc. in Rock Hill South Carolina)
- Michael Klutho, treasurer (shareholder at Bassford Remele in Minneapolis, Minnesota)
The board members elected by the Council of Delegates for three-year terms are:
- Tim Haag, president of State Collection Service Inc.
- Christian Lehr, co-owner at Healthcare Collections-I LLC
- Harry Strausser III, president of Applied Innovation Inc.
- Gregg Swersky, chief relationship officer, Wakefield & Associates Inc.
The board member elected by the Council of Delegates for a two-year term is:
- Stephen Laws, president at Magnet Solutions and Accelerated Receivables Solutions in Scottsbluff, Nebraska.
“The ACA Board of Directors plays an essential role in helping members succeed as leaders in the accounts receivable management industry focused on advocacy and education and ensuring ACA is the voice for the industry with regulators and legislators,” said ACA CEO Scott Purcell. “I truly value the new members taking on these essential volunteer leadership roles and continuing to lead us into new horizons after some tough years for businesses and consumers. Furthermore, I look forward to working with the returning members and new officers as we continue the momentum as leaders in the industry we’ve achieved in the last year.”
To receive notifications about ACA content—including member alerts, upcoming events and new products—text ALERTS to 96997. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. To opt-out at any time, reply STOP to any message we send.