Register before Wednesday, June 14, to save $200 on registration costs and fees, and join us in Chicago, July 26-28.
06/01/2023 2:25 P.M.
2 minute read
ACA International members are coming together in Chicago, July 26-28, for the 2023 Annual Convention & Expo. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
Early-bird registration, with a savings of $200, ends Wednesday, June 14.
By registering for the convention now, you will secure savings on access to education and business solutions as well as important accounts receivable management industry updates.
There will be fun activities, too, including your chance at dart throwing with your peers at Flight Club Darts, sponsored by Nationwide and REPAY, as well as events for women in collections and the President’s Closing Celebration. We can’t wait to see you in July!
On the Main Stage
- The Power of Positive Leadership with Keynote Jon Gordon, Wednesday, July 26. Following opening remarks from ACA CEO Scott Purcell and President Courtney Reynaud, Gordon will discuss how and why positive leaders transform teams and organizations and change the world.
- The Future is Now – Relate to Innovate with Keynote Betsy Ziegler, Friday, July 28. Ziegler, CEO of startup incubator 1871, will close out the annual awards ceremony with a discussion of the latest technologies and what you can do inside your own organization to engage the human side of innovation to drive positive change. Don’t miss your chance to discover vital insights about the tech ecosystem, what is yet to come, and what those changes mean for you.
This year’s convention will feature education and business solutions in more than 25 breakout sessions that will include specialty categories such as interactive best ideas and burning issues based on company size, small agency hot topics and continuing legal education.
For more session and registration info, visit the 2023 Convention & Expo website.
Book your room at the Hilton Chicago online under the hotel tab on ACA’s convention website. A limited number of rooms are blocked off for ACA attendees; therefore, we cannot guarantee rooms will be available through the reservation deadline. Make your reservations early! Please note that no third-party company is authorized to take reservations on behalf of the hotel or ACA for this convention. Avoid hotel booking scams by always using the link provided by ACA.
Remember: Register by the early-bird deadline of June 14 for the lowest rates. And don’t forget to take advantage of our group discounts (group discounts only apply to those with company-level ACA memberships).
- Two to three attendees: $1,095 per person.
- Four or more attendees: $835 per person.
- All attendees must be from the same company and register in the same transaction for discounted rates to apply. Rates above reflect registrations submitted prior to the June 14 early-bird deadline.