Join us in Chicago July 26-28 for the 2023 Convention & Expo to expand your network and maximize your connections. Plus, take advantage of our discounted group and early-bird rates now.
05/25/2023 3:15 P.M.
2.5 minute read
The networking opportunities for all participants are endless at ACA International’s 2023 Convention & Expo July 26-28 in Chicago.
We have just over two months to go until our flagship event of the year—now is the time to register! You can save $200 by registering before the June 14 early-bird cutoff.
Find Your Network
From beginning to end, the three-day conference features roughly 40 hours of networking opportunities to connect with colleagues and meet new contacts.
Convention is ACA’s biggest event of the year, bringing together members and accounts receivable management (ARM) industry professionals who are part of your community. This is the event where you can create new friendships that can last a lifetime.
Here are a few ways ACA is helping you connect with your people:
- We will host a First Timers & New Members Reception and a Young Professionals Reception, sponsored by Bayview Solutions, LLC, before the official kickoff of the convention, giving you a chance to meet professionals and learn about their background and work in the industry. You can even make plans to attend sessions together.
- A pre-convention workshop will focus on creative ways to engage all levels of your organization in compliance efforts, fostering a culture of shared responsibility and proactive engagement. Add this to your convention registration for just $149.
- The breakout education sessions are another way to discuss industry hot topics with your peers. With 28 sessions to choose from, you’ll walk away with a breadth of knowledge to share and implement at your company.
- There will be fun activities, too, including your chance at dart throwing with your peers at Flight Club Darts, sponsored by Nationwide and REPAY, as well as events for women in collections and the President’s Closing Celebration.
Now for a few more details …
Additionally, this year’s convention will have more networking opportunities than one person can attend. Maximize your connections by bringing your coworkers along and take advantage of our drastically reduced group rates to ensure everyone at your organization can attend these exciting interactions:
- Four Receptions
- Doodle Lounge
- Money Booth
- ACA Central
- Community Service
- 555 Minutes of Expo Time
- 70+ Exhibitors
- Photo Ops
We can’t wait to see you in July!
Book your room at the Hilton Chicago online under the hotel tab on ACA’s convention website. A limited number of rooms are blocked off for ACA attendees; therefore, we cannot guarantee rooms will be available through the reservation deadline. Make your reservations early! Please note that no third-party company is authorized to take reservations on behalf of the hotel or ACA for this convention. Avoid hotel booking scams by always using the link provided by ACA.
Remember: Register by the early-bird deadline of June 14 for the lowest rates. And don’t forget to take advantage of our group discounts (group discounts only apply to those with company-level ACA memberships).
- Two to three attendees: $1,095 per person.
- Four or more attendees: $835 per person.
- All attendees must be from the same company and register in the same transaction for discounted rates to apply. Rates above reflect registrations submitted prior to the June 14 early-bird deadline.
Remember, subscribe to ACA Daily and Member Alerts under your My ACA profile when logged in to acainternational.org to receive updates on the ACA Huddle.