Meet our Certified Instructors
Celebrating Mastery in the Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) Industry Through Peer Education
Certified Instructors serve as subject matter experts in the development of ACA Core courses, as well as the delivery of the courses via live webinars and in-person training for ACA members and non-member guests of our educational programs. Certified Instructors go through an extensive vetting and training process and must possess:
- Membership in good standing with ACA or an ACA employee.
- No less than five years of experience in the credit and collection industry.
- The ACA Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation.
- Proven experience in facilitating adult education, public speaking, and/or training.
- Attendance at ACA events.
- ACA achievements and leadership experience at the national and unit levels.
- Successful completion of ACA’s Instructor Training Academy.