American Collectors Association of Texas
Welcome to the American Collectors Association of Texas
American Collectors Association of Texas is the second largest State Unit within ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, and the primary trade association for members of the credit and collection industry. Comprised of approximately 180 member agencies, ACA of Texas actively supports its members through educational programs, legislative activities and the sharing of information among its members.
Advocating for the Industry ACA of Texas, along with ACA International, contributes to the success of our members, enhances the positive reputation of the industry, and improves the health of the economy by:
- Being the comprehensive, knowledge-based resource for the credit and collection industry;
- Clarifying the rights and responsibilities of all participants in the credit and collection cycle;
- Enhancing the knowledge and skills of credit and collection professionals across the state of Texas;
- Demanding the highest degree of ethical practices and conduct;
- Advocating effectively in critical legislative, regulatory and business arenas;
- Offering services and products to improve member performance; and
- Promoting the importance, value and integrity of the industry.
Visit our full website for more information.