Nebraska Collectors Association
The Nebraska Collectors Association exists to:
- Serve as a collective voice of the members on legislative and regulatory issues which impact the members’ delivery of credit and collection services.
- Provide educational opportunities and services which further and promote the optimum delivery of credit and collection services and the professional development of Association Members.
- Prescribe and enforce a code of conduct and ethics.
- Facilitate member communications and operations among and between the members, the Association and ACA International.
- Assist members in serving their communities and meeting the challenges created by changing markets through leadership, direction, education and service.
No scheduled events at this time.