Michigan Association of Collection Agencies
The objects and purposes of this Association shall be to:
- Further and promote the general welfare of the collection practices in the State of Michigan.
- Regulate practices, prescribe ethics, and to promote proper conduct among its members.
- Encourage and promote the adoption of legislation favorable to the rights of collectors and the credit granting public, yet fair to the consumer public.
- Coordinate its activities with those of the ACA International, Inc.
- Gather and disseminate material relative to the collection industry which may be of value to the membership.
- Provide educational opportunities to the membership.
- Disapprove of and condemn any unfair, misleading, or unethical practice no matter what their form or purpose may be.