Michigan Association of Collection Agencies
The objects and purposes of this Association shall be to:
- Further and promote the general welfare of the collection practices in the State of Michigan.
- Regulate practices, prescribe ethics, and to promote proper conduct among its members.
- Encourage and promote the adoption of legislation favorable to the rights of collectors and the credit granting public, yet fair to the consumer public.
- Coordinate its activities with those of the ACA International, Inc.
- Gather and disseminate material relative to the collection industry which may be of value to the membership.
- Provide educational opportunities to the membership.
- Disapprove of and condemn any unfair, misleading, or unethical practice no matter what their form or purpose may be.
For additional information regarding Michigan Association of Collection Agencies, please contact Member Services