TCPA Compliance Guide for Debt Collection (Print)
TCPA Compliance Guide for Debt Collection
Available in a Textbook or by eBook Publication.
ACA's new Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) compliance guide is available NOW! This guide is a critical source of knowledge which addresses restrictions regarding the use of automatic telephone dialing systems, artificial and prerecorded messages, fax machines and caller ID.
Here are some of the highlights and updates of this newly released eBook edition:
- Detailed analysis of ACA v. FCC and what it means to the industry and the FCC’s 2015 ruling.
- In-depth analysis of the court opinions shaping the evolving definitions of an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS).
- Fresh information about direct to voicemail messages, consent requirements for reassigned numbers, revocation of consent, and wrong-party calls.
- Assessment of the current state of consumer call blocking technologyincluding a discussion of the TRACED and Bad Robocall Acts as well as the proposed SHAKEN/STIR requirements
- Updated case law including circuit level opinions and cases to follow.
For eBook publication users:
If you're using a desktop computer, you will likely need to download Adobe Digital Editions, which is free software from Adobe. You're likely familiar with Adobe Reader for reading PDF files. Adobe Digital Editions reads EPUB files.
Text Books will arrive in 10 business days.