Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) Exam
No online orders, please use this order form.
The Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) Designation was designed for collectors who complete training in professional and ethical collection practices. Show your clients that your collectors have what it takes to collect efficiently and effectively, while staying in compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). To achieve this designation, you must:
- Complete ACA's FDCPA Essentials for Collectors course (Core Curriculum, face-to-face seminar, web course or CD-ROM).
- Complete ACA's Essential Collection Skills and Techniques course (Core Curriculum, face-to-face seminar, web course or CD-ROM).
- Pass the PCS Designation exam with a score of 85 percent or higher.
For additional information or questions, contact email@example.com.
If you have already taken this exam and failed, please reorder this exam.
Technical requirements needed to run exams and web courses:
- Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (current version), Google Chrome (current version), or Mozilla Firefox (current version).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Flash Player (latest 2 versions)