Practical HIPAA Security and Privacy - MP3 - 10/15
Practical HIPAA Security and PrivacyRecorded: October 20, 2015
Can you afford the risk of a data breach to your reputation and client relationships? Do you wish there was a cost effective way to secure your organization and become HIPAA compliant? Listen to this teleseminar to learn the most important HIPAA issues facing medical billing and debt collection organizations and proven, simplified approaches to reduce your risk. Have your HIPAA related questions answered by expert panel, including Dr. Jeff Hausfeld, Adam Bullian and Robert Zimmerman.
Discussion topics will include:
- HIPAA HITECH basics you need to know
- Critical security fundamentals
- Completing a risk assessment
- Business associate agreement requirements
- Examples of key policies, plans and notices you need to have to secure your organization.
Adam Bullian, Chief Operating Officer, GIP Solutions, Washington, D.C.
Dr. Jeffrey Hausfeld, Managing Director, Financial Management Solutions, LLC, Greenbelt, Maryland
Robert Zimmerman, Managing Partner, QIP Solutions, Rockville, Maryland