Listening and Questioning Skills for Collectors-MP3-1/15
Listening and Questioning Skills for CollectorsRecorded: January 22, 2015
Effective listening and questioning skills make a world of difference in a collector's performance.
By the end of this teleseminar you will be able to understand characteristics of good and poor listeners, and discover ways to become a better listener and communicator.
During this teleseminar you will learn:
- Why it's important to listen more than you talk
- How to determine if you are a good listener
- How to become a better listener
- How to communicate with poor listeners
- Different types of listening (reflective, active, etc.)
- How to ask the right questions
Michelle Camp, General Manager, Express Recovery Services, Inc., West Valley, Utah