FDCPA Pocket Reference Guide
This handy 3 1/2" x 8" durable pocket reference guide is the actual text of the FDCPA laid out by section numbers for your convenience.
Purchases in quantities of 25 or more offer the following discount:
- 25 to 49 - Member $2.82 ea. / Non member $5.65 ea.
- 50 or more - Member $2.51 ea. / Non member $5.02 ea.
ACA's handy 3 1/2" x 8" durable pocket reference guide is the actual text of the FDCPA laid out by section numbers for your ease. When you need a quick reference to the specific act, or if you are providing your clients with information necessary for collections on delinquent accounts, this guide provides the convenience that pays!
The 32-page pocket guide lays out the actual text of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), easily navigated by section numbers throughout the text and at the footer of the pages. Use the convenient business card slots on the back cover for your business card so they can easily contact you for questions.
Top 5 Uses of the FDCPA Pocket Reference Guide:
- Training tool for your collectors.
- Easy-to-use reference you can hand out to your creditor clients.
- Sales tool for prospecting clients.
- Quick reference for collection attorneys or in-house counsel when representing collection agency clients.
- Must-have guide for EVERY compliance officer.
"(Our collectors) saw it as a handier reference that they can look at without disrupting their workflow... I am very happy with this purchase and will likely order more so I can keep a stock of them for new hires."
- Debra Ciskey, IFCCE, director of performance development/compliance, Afni, Inc., Bloomington, Ill.
Tell us how you use ACA's FDCPA pocket guide on Twitter @ACAIntl