FDCPA Essentials for Collectors Companion Guide
After collectors complete ACA's FDCPA Essentials for Collectors CD-ROM or Web course, test their comprehension and help them retain their knowledge.
Introducing ACA's self-paced training study buddy - FDCPA Essentials for Collectors Companion Guide!
After collectors complete ACA's FDCPA Essentials for Collectors CD-ROM, test their comprehension and help them retain their knowledge.
Featuring scenarios, fill-in-the-blanks and multiple choice questions, these guides provide a refresher on course concepts and skills. With a detailed answer key, you can be sure that your collectors have easy access to key tips and techniques long after the self-paced learning is over. It's the ultimate study buddy!
The companion guide includes:
- Learning objectives from the original course with a brief refresher on key concepts.
- Scenarios to assess collectors' ability to effectively respond to consumers and specific situations.
- Activities to test comprehension of key concepts.
- Multiple choice questions to prepare collectors for the PCS certificate exam.
- Detailed answer key and explanations.
With a one-time purchase, you will receive a pdf of the companion guide available to print as many times as you would like.
NOTE: When you purchase this electronic product, you will have instant access by being logged into the ACA website, clicking on My ACA and then clicking on Purchases. If you have any further questions, please contact Mike Klippenstein at (952) 928-8000, ext. 710.