FDCPA Essentials for the Accounts Receivable Management Industry (CBT)
The complete e-course package is online and on a portable Flash Drive, and includes interactive exercises, scenarios, quizzes, a printable study guide, a final quiz, and certificate of completion for users.Bundle With
ACA's FDCPA Essentials for the Accounts Receivable Management Industry training program will provide your collectors with a solid foundation to communicate effectively with consumers and apply those concepts during collection calls.
This substantial redesign of ACA's Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Computer-Based Training (CBT) features the most crucial aspects collectors need to know about the law and how to apply what they know when communicating with consumers. It is sure to keep your collectors engaged in their compliance training!
You will receive:
- The complete e-course package on a portable Flash Drive, including interactive exercises, scenarios, quizzes, a printable study guide, a final quiz, and certificate of completion for users.
About the course:
The course contains 6 modules and takes approximately 2 hours to complete. Take it all at once or in short modules. User progress is automatically saved. Users will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
Prepare your collectors to:
- Identify restrictions on the timing of collection calls.
- Determine a Right Party Contact (“RPC”) and refrain from third party disclosures;
- Recognize and deliver the “Mini-Miranda” disclosure to consumers and understand collector duties during the 30-day Validation Period;
- Recognize and respond appropriately to consumer disputes, cease communication requests, and consumers in bankruptcy;
- Recognize and prevent prohibited practices such as harassment, abuse, false and misleading representations, and unfair or unconscionable means to collect a debt; and
- Explain the consequences of violating the FDCPA.
- This 10.0 version is one of the prerequisites for the Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation.
- As of December 31, 2019, any old versions of this course will not be accepted for the required training.
By providing your contact information, you agree to receive communications from ACA International, which may include marketing and promotional emails regarding ACA International’s products and services. You can change your preferences at any time.