Establishing an Effective Corrections Program - MP3 - 9/15
Establishing an Effective Corrections ProgramRecorded: September 24, 2015
For an organization to thrive, it must have an effective discipline/corrective action program. As important as it is to recognize great performance, it is equally important to address issues that may deter you from meeting expectations...whether the expectations are established by clients, superiors or even your staff! In this teleseminar, we will share key elements needed to establish a "world class" corrective actions program in the account receivables management industry of the 21st century.
You will learn:
- The true costs of a poor discipline/corrective action program.
- Connecting with the Millennial.
- Getting the "buy-in" from the staff.
- Is it ignorance or apathy...do they just don't know or just don't care?
- How you can immediately reduce disciplinary situations.
Joe Adams, Executive Vice President, Hampton Pryor Group, Inc., Flower Mound, TX