Essential Collection Skills and Techniques Web course
ACA's Essential Collection Skills and Techniques Web course provides a cost-effective, web-based way to train your collectors on negotiation techniques from their desk. Your collectors' progress will be automatically saved during each session making it easy to complete the course in steps.
- Improve your collectors' ability to communicate with a diverse population of consumers with this enhanced version of the eight steps to a collection call. ACA's Essential Collection Skills and Techniques Web course will improve your collectors' ability to adapt to a variety of consumer personality types to secure more payments and reduce the number of broken promises to pay.
Training modules include:
- Introduction: The Collection Environment
- Module 1: Collector Communication Basics
- Module 2: Opening the Call - Whom Am I Talking to?
- Module 3: Why Didn't They Pay? Determining the Consumer's Situation
- Module 4: How Do I Get Them to Pay?
- Module 5: Closing the Call
- Module 6: Why Being an Effective Collector Matters
- Final Quiz
How Do Web courses Work?
A Web course is a self-paced training tool individuals can access through a portal on the ACA's website. Although the course itself is identical to the Essential Collection Skills and Techniques computer-based training CD-ROM, it provides a cost-effective way to track the training progress of multiple collectors. Your collectors' progress will be automatically saved during each session making it easy to complete the course in steps. Plus, each collector for which you purchase a Web course can take the course an unlimited number of times during the six-month period when they first open the course!
ACA's Professional Collection Specialist Designation
This Web course is one of the requirements for the PCS Designation. Complete this course and the FDCPA Essentials for Collectors CD-ROM or Web course and then take and pass the PCS Exam with a score of 85% or higher to earn the designation.
*Please note: Each Web course purchase includes access for one individual for a period of 6 months--after which access for that individual expires. A Certificate of Completion is available upon completing the course.
Technical Requirements for the Program: Please ensure your or your organization's computer has these technical capabilities in place before purchasing and/or accessing your course or exam: