Essential Collection Skills and Techniques
ACA's popular training program helps ensure your staff is trained to be professional, ethical, productive and highly successful.
ACA's Essential Collection Skills and Techniques computer-based training CD-ROM
The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a diverse population of consumers will improve your collectors' results over time. In addition to artfully using communication to motivate consumers to pay, collectors must also understand the eight steps to conducting a thorough, compliant and successful call.
This substantial redesign of ACA's Professional Telephone Collectors' Techniques CD-ROM was designed to improve your collectors' ability to adapt to a variety of consumer personality types to secure more payments and reduce the number of broken promises to pay.
The 9.0 version training modules include:
- Introduction: The Collection Environment
- Module 1: Collector Communication Basics
- Module 2: Opening the Call - Whom Am I Talking to?
- Module 3: Why Didn't They Pay? Determining the Consumer's Situation
- Module 4: How Do I Get Them to Pay?
- Module 5: Closing the Call
- Module 6: Why Being an Effective Collector Matters
- Final Quiz
Engage your collectors with this interactive training CD-ROM today.
Please Note: The 9.0 version of the Essential Collection Skills and Techniques CD is one of the prerequisites for working toward your Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) Designation. As of Jan. 1, 2012, the Professional Telephone Collectors' Techniques CD-ROM will no longer be accepted for the required training.