Due Diligence Guidelines for Asset Buyers
This guide details the suggested due diligence process when purchasing and transferring accounts receivable.
Drafted by a group of seasoned industry professionals within ACA International's Asset Buyers section, this 2nd edition provides you with information fitting for the current economic and political climate.
This guide will provide you with a one-of-a-kind invaluable tool as your starting point and/or a reference guide for successful debt purchasing for first timers or seasoned professionals. The guide details a suggested due diligence process when purchasing and transferring accounts receivable.
ACA International's Due Diligence Guidelines examine the following steps in a transaction:
- Utilizing a due diligence questionnaire.
- General account information.
- Communicating with consumers.
- Collection activity and issues.
- Credit Reporting.
- Industry Specific Information on Auto, Credit Cards, Medical, Mortgages, Student Loans and Telecommunications/Utilities.