Core Recording: Advanced Compliance: Controls and Corrective Actions
If your company is a Training Zone subscriber, there is no need to purchase. Simply view the recording(s) and download the workbook under "Product Files" below.
MP4 Access User Tips: 1) After purchase, download the Participant Workbook and save as a .pdf. 2) Next, click the player window to access the desired video. 3) When you need to stop the course, click the PAUSE feature and make note of your ELAPSED TIME. The player will not bookmark your spot. Use the slider to pick up where you left off.
Create and implement remediation plans to mitigate risks by:
- Reviewing and prioritizing risks after the risk assessment process;
- Identifying the most effective controls;
- Developing project plans describing actions, ownership, accountability and timing;
- Applying measureable metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) activities;
- Developing compliance auditing plans to measure the effectiveness of controls;
- Documenting all of your efforts throughout the remediation process.
How you will benefit:
Determine the most effective control components that you should use to mitigate your compliance risks. Use control and corrective action templates based on your needs to help you effectively execute your remediation project plans.
Professional Development Units
You will earn .75 PDUs for this online seminar, which can be applied toward ACA’s Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) and Scholar and Fellow designations.
*Please note, credit will be provided ONLY to individuals who have paid to attend this seminar. Anyone sitting in with a paid participant is not eligible to receive credit.
ACA Certified Instructors
This seminar is taught only by ACA Certified Instructors. You can expect top-notch presentations are created by and presented for members. Seminar instructors go through vigorous training to become ACA Certified Instructors and can speak directly to your experiences because they work in our industry.