Credit and Collection Compliance Professional (CCCP) Exam
Credit & Collection Compliance Professional (CCCP) Designation
Perfect for the professional who devotes a portion of their job function to compliance, this designation provides a base level of knowledge that will help them comprehend the significance and impact of proper compliance procedures.
Required educational components:
- Introduction to Collection Industry Compliance
- Writing Effective Policies and Procedures
- Advanced FDCPA Issues
- Ethical and Professional Collections
- Exam (must pass with a score of 85% or higher)
- Attend ACA Spring Forum, Fall Forum, Convention, Washington Insights
- Attend two compliance-related ACA Hot Topics
For additional information or questions, contact email@example.com.
If you have already taken this exam and failed, please reorder this exam.
Technical Requirements for the Program:
Internet Explorer 9.0 or greater, Google Chrome (current version), or Mozilla Firefox (current version)
Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or greater
Flash Player 10.0 or greater