Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) Exam
The Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) Designation offers a comprehensive education solution designed to support those with compliance responsibilities in an organization.
Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) Designation (Advanced Level)
Designed for the advanced professional, typically a Chief Compliance Officer, this designation provides an in-depth range of knowledge on compliance strategy in the debt collection industry.
Required educational components:
- Writing Effective Policies and Procedures
- Advanced Compliance: Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Advanced Compliance: Controls and Corrective Actions
- Understanding and Responding to the CFPB's Expectations
- Advanced FDCPA Issues
- Ethical and Professional Collections
- Duties of Data Furnishers Under the FCRA
- Data Security and Privacy I
- Exam (must pass with a score of 85% or higher)
- Attend ACA Spring Forum, Fall Forum, Convention, Washington Insights
- Attend four compliance-related ACA Hot Topics
For additional information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already taken this exam and failed, please reorder this exam.
Technical Requirements for the Program:
Internet Explorer 9.0 or greater, Google Chrome (current version), or Mozilla Firefox (current version)
Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or greater
Flash Player 10.0 or greater