Challenges of Healthcare Credit Reporting - MP3 - Apr. 23, 2015
Listen to this Hot Topic to hear an overview and comments on the recent CFPB Field Hearing on Medical Debt Credit Reporting.
Spring Forum Repeat: Challenges of Healthcare Credit Reporting
Recorded: April 23, 2015
This is a repeated session from Spring Forum.
Listen to this Hot Topic to hear an overview and comments on the recent CFPB Field Hearing on Medical Debt Credit Reporting. In this recording you will learn answers to questions like:
- Should a provider/collection outsourcer report credit or not?
- If a provider reports through their collection outsourcer what is the correct process?
- How should consumer disputes be handled by the collection outsourcer?
- When should you report the medical debt as paid?
- How will IRS/Treasury 501R rules affect Medical Debt Credit Reporting?
- What oversight does the CFPB have over medical debt collection and medical debt credit reporting?
Listen to this session to find out the answers to these questions and more.
Thomas Gavinski, Principal, TSG Consulting, Minneapolis, MN