Press Release: ACA International Elects New Board Members And Officers for 2018-2019
8/10/2018 8:00 AM
Roger Weiss and G. Scott Purcell join incoming president Jack Brown III as officers of the ACA Board of Directors
During its 2018 Convention & Expo in Nashville, ACA International elected three new members to its Board of Directors along with a slate of new officers for the 2018-2019 term.
The officers elected to serve one-year terms are:
- President - Jack W. Brown III, a practicing attorney and CEO of Gulf Coast Collection Bureau, Sarasota, Fla.
- President-Elect - Roger Weiss, president of CACi, St. Louis.
- Treasurer - G. Scott Purcell, president of Professional Credit, Springfield, Ore.
New board members elected to three-year terms are:
- Daniel Desatnick, co-founder and president of Allen Daniel Associates Inc., Waltham, Mass.
- Anita Manghisi, owner and president of Independent Recovery Resources Inc., Patchogue, N.Y.
- David Williams, president of Williams and Fudge Inc., Rock Hill, S.C.
Meanwhile, Rick Perr, attorney at Fineman, Krekstein and Harris P.C. in Philadelphia, and Tina Hanson, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for State Collection Service Inc. in Madison, Wis., were re-elected to three-year terms.
"The ACA Board of Directors plays a critical role in helping members succeed and driving the association forward," said Mark Neeb, ACA International CEO. "I truly appreciate each of these new members stepping into these valuable volunteer leadership roles, and thank them for their efforts to make the industry better for all of us."
ACA International's Board of Directors is made up of 15 elected association members who serve three-year terms. Officers serve one-year terms.
ACA International (ACA), the association of credit and collection professionals, is the largest membership organization in the credit and collection industry. Founded in 1939, ACA brings together third-party collection agencies, law firms, asset buying companies, creditors and vendor affiliates, representing tens of thousands of industry professionals. ACA produces a wide variety of products, services and publications, including educational and compliance-related information; and articulates the value of the credit and collection industry to businesses, policymakers and consumers. www.acainternational.org.