ACA International has curated new insights and guidance in a series of video courses to help members as the CFPB’s Reg F implementation date approaches. Note: Training Zone subscribers will automatically have access to these courses.
ACA International’s newest education series implementing the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s debt collection rule, Reg F, has six new educational modules to guide members through prohibited communications media, limited content messages, social media communications and more.
The new modules include:
- Prohibited Communications Media presented by June Coleman, of counsel at Messer Strickler Ltd., in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Social Media Communications, presented by Nicole Strickler, president of Messer Strickler Ltd., in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Time-Barred Debts, presented by David Schultz, partner at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, in Chicago Harassing, Oppressive, or Abusive Conduct, presented by Tim Collins, chief customer officer at InDebted Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Limited Content Messages, presented by Loraine Lyons, partner at Malone Frost Martin PLLC, in Cedar Falls Iowa.
- Employer Provided Emails presented by Dennis Barton, owner and managing attorney at The Barton Law Group LLC in Chesterfield, Missouri.
ACA How covers every part of Reg F that requires organizational change, including how to implement those changes and who needs to be involved. Each section is broken into short videos presented by industry leaders and includes a tip sheet to support the course subject.
Our new informational video guides you through how to navigate the ACA How online web page, taking you through the account setup process as well as navigating modules and tracking your progress.
If your company has multiple people attending ACA’s webinars, consider investing in the All-Access Training Zone, which includes bundled education from ACA at one low price. Existing All-Access Training Zone subscribers will automatically have access to ACA How: Regulation F Implementation.
Visit ACA’s CFPB Reg F Resource Center for more information on the new series, plus Reg F documents, news and archived ACA Huddle webinars.