Join Women4Women and Young Professionals in Collections networking events in San Diego
ACA International encourages members to attend receptions geared toward connecting women and the next generation of collections leaders. Join us to meet your peers!
7/8/2019 8:00 AM
As part of its ongoing efforts to foster professional relationships between its members, ACA International will host two receptions at the 2019 Convention & Expo (The Hilton San Diego Bayfront) designed to serve as inaugural events for two new business groups.
On Sunday, July 14 at 2:30 p.m., the doors will open in the Indigo 204 for ACA’s Women4Women (#ACAWomen4Women) reception which offers women employed in the accounts receivable management industry a fantastic opportunity to meet one another and share the dynamics of their experiences. Join us to learn about this new group and discover ways of connecting with colleagues after the convention.
And, Monday, July 15 at 5 p.m., ACA will host the Young Professionals (#YPGroup) reception in the Lobby Bar Library (off the main bar) for up and coming professionals to meet one another and discuss ideas for the new group.
Bring your business cards as staff will be looking for members to join the groups.
Be a Part of Industry Discussions by Joining The Hub
Special interest communities for Young Professionals and Women4Women are available on The Hub.
Here are instructions for joining The Hub communities and updating your email preferences.
- Make sure you are logged in to the ACA International website
- Access The Hub via this link or on the ACA website below Helping Members Succeed. The Hub is also listed there.
- If this is your first time accessing The Hub, please read and accept the Terms of Access.
- Once on the Hub – Click on the arrow next to your photo or the silhouette of a person and then Profile.
- Under Your Name – Click on My Connections – Communities – Explore All Communities (grey button on the right.) All communities are also available in the communities menu on The Hub home page.
- When you click on the blue Join button for each community, a window will pop up offering you email subscription options – Daily Digest – Real Time (sent any time a member posts or responds to a discussion) or none.
Follow ACA International on Twitter @ACAIntl and @acacollector, Facebook and request to join our LinkedIn group for news and event updates. ACA International members are welcome to submit news items for possible publication to email@example.com. Visit our publications page for news submission guidelines and subscriptions to ACA Daily, Collector magazine and Pulse.
Advertising is available for companies wishing to promote their products or services. Be sure to visit the ACA Events Calendar on the Education and Training page to view our listing of upcoming CORE Curriculum and Hot Topic seminars featuring critical educational opportunities for your company.