Join colleagues and learn everything you need to know about compliance and health care collection strategies-including Reg F overlap-at the Nov. 3-5 event.
Join us at ACA International’s 2021 Fall Forum Nov. 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago to hone your health care collection strategy and collaborate with your peers in the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry.
Attend the Fall Forum health care educational sessions to learn about timely and future-focused industry-specific topics. You’ll explore effective methods to operate more effectively in the health care space.
Some of the health care collections topics include:
- Reg. F and Multiple Medical Accounts: Your Questions Answered
- Medical Debt Laws: Understanding the States’ Interests
- Partnering with Your Health Care Clients for Compliance with Regulation F
- What Do Your Agents Need to Know About Regulation F?
- Future of Health Care Collections – How Technology is Going to Change the Game
- A How-To Discussion on Cybersecurity
The health care sessions will cover also cover call frequency and credit reporting compliance, state medical protection bills, client, consumer and telehealth best practices, and more.
Register for ACA International’s 2021 Fall Forum, Nov. 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from ARM industry experts!
Other highlights of Fall Forum include:
- Dedicated Regulation F session track to help you finalize implementation.
- CLE legal breakout sessions.
- The new Women’s Workshop, held in conjunction with Fall Forum.
- Networking Happy Hour—Join us for a drink and ping-pong at SPIN Chicago.
For more information on ACA’s 2021 Fall Forum, visit the webpage here and check out the comprehensive schedule and events list.
If you’re interested in sponsorship or exhibiting, email [email protected].
Subscribe to member alerts, ACA Daily and educational and event opportunity emails for updates on the 2021 Fall Forum & Expo at acainternational.org/myaca. Updates are also available by downloading ACA Mobile.
To receive notifications about ACA content and the 2021 Fall Forum—including member alerts, upcoming events and new products—text ALERTS to 96997. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. To opt-out at any time, reply STOP to any message we send.