Vice President, Compliance & Privacy Officer
Why Should I Attend?
This course is required for the Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) designation and the CCCP designation. It may be used as renewal credit for other designations.
This course will prepare you to:
- Define a policy, procedure and work instruction and describe how they impact each other.
- Determine the situations in which to use a policy, procedure, or work instruction.
- Write a policy, procedure, and work instruction.
- Describe how policies, procedures and work instructions fit into the compliance cycle.
- Develop a documentation plan based on your company’s needs.
Also Available On Demand
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. If ACA should cancel the program, registrants will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to the seminar will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to email@example.com. If you do not cancel prior to the session and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment.