CORE: Writing Effective Policies and Procedures
12/5/2017 (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Central)
Michael O'Meara Esq.
The O’Meara Law Office, PS.
Understand a policy management framework and how it relates to your Compliance Management System by:
1. Identifying how policies, procedures and work instructions fit into your compliance management system.
2. Defining a policy, procedure and work instruction and how they impact each other.
3. Writing a policy, procedure and work instruction.
4. Identifying the appropriate situations when a policy, procedure and work instruction are necessary.
5. Developing a plan for using policies, procedures and work instructions based on your company’s needs.
How you will benefit:
Identify how policies, procedures and work instructions fit into your compliance management manage system process and develop a plan for using them based on your company’s needs.
Professional Development Units
You will earn 0.75 PDUs for this online seminar, which can be applied toward ACA’s Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO), Credit and Collection Compliance Professional (CCCP), Scholar and Fellow designations.
*Please note, credit will be provided ONLY to individuals who have paid to attend this seminar. Anyone sitting in with a paid participant is not eligible to receive credit.
ACA Certified Instructors
This seminar is taught only by ACA Certified Instructors. You can expect top-notch presentations are created by and presented for members. Seminar instructors go through vigorous training to become ACA Certified Instructors and can speak directly to your experiences because they work in our industry.
Handouts and Login Information
The materials will be located here within 2 days of the seminar. Please see your registration email for the WebEx login information.
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to start date will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to email@example.com.