To be announced.
Why Should I Attend?
ACA experts will guide you through the complex web of regulatory entities impacting the industry while you discover the components of the compliance lifecycle; learn what makes a strong compliance team leader and how to support a culture of compliance at your agency. Take away the ACA Compliance Checklist to help you start an effective Compliance Management System (CMS) as required by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. (3 hours, 1.5 PDUs)
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the primary regulators and laws within the scope of the debt collection industry.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a compliance program with an effective Compliance Management System (CMS).
- Allocate talent, time, and other resources effectively by clearly defining compliance roles and responsibilities.
- Apply the three stages of the Compliance Cycle when developing a CMS.
- Use the ACA Compliance Checklist (and other resources) to plan and document compliance activities.
Handouts and Login Information
If there are materials for this seminar, they will be available to download the day before the event. If there are no handouts listed, there are none for this event.
One day prior to the event, login Information for the event can be found by logging in to the ACA Website and clicking on the notification bell next to your name at the top of the page.
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. If ACA should cancel the program, registrants will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to the seminar will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to email@example.com. If you do not cancel prior to the session and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment.