Director of Dialer Operations
NCB Management Services, Inc.
Why Should I Attend?
This course is required for the Collection Industry Professional, Professional Collection Manager, and Credit and Collection Professional designations. It may be used as renewal credit for other designations.
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the primary regulators and laws within the scope of the debt collection industry.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a compliance program with an effective Compliance Management System (CMS).
- Allocate talent, time, and other resources effectively by clearly defining compliance roles and responsibilities.
- Apply the three stages of the Compliance Cycle when developing a CMS.
- Use the ACA Compliance Checklist (and other resources) to plan and document compliance activities.
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. If ACA should cancel the program, registrants will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to the seminar will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not cancel prior to the session and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment.