Credit and collection industry colleagues join ACA in Washington, D.C. each spring to advocate for the credit and collection industry. Hear from Congressional speakers and representatives, as well as those from key regulatory agencies--including the Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
The Madison Washington DC, a Hilton Hotel
Hotel Registration Cutoff: Monday, April 30, 2018
Room Rates: $314 per night for single/double occupancy, plus state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms are blocked for ACA attendees; therefore, we cannot guarantee rooms will be available through the reservation deadline. To receive ACA's group rate, be sure to identify yourself as an attendee of ACA International's Washington Insights Conference.
- For those looking to extend their stay, group rate is also available three days pre- (May 18-20) and post-event (May 24-26) based on hotel availability.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in guestrooms and public spaces.
Travel & Transportation Notes
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) is located 4 miles from the hotel.