Washington Insights Fly-In
May 14-16, 2019
Phoenix Park Hotel, Washington D.C.
Develop a deeper relationship with your representative and drive home how policy decisions in Washington, D.C. affect your business and jobs. Educate your member of Congress on policies that will help the industry grow and thrive, so we can continue to serve our vital role in the U.S. economy.
Be at the center of the action and hear the latest news from regulators and key lawmakers. The political winds are blowing. Be part of the critical voice for the industry on Capitol Hill.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Registration & Evening Reception
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 9:25 a.m. Sessions
9:25 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. Break
9:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Sessions
11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Lunch Buffet
12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch Keynote
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Capitol Hill Visits (Off-Site)
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Reception (Off-Site)
Thursday, May 16, 2019
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Breakfast on your own
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Sessions
12:00 p.m. Adjourn
Stay in the heart of D.C. at the Phoenix Park Hotel! Located right on Capitol Hill, this hotel provides for easy access for your hill visits as well as all sessions and receptions. The Phoenix Park Hotel is a historical hotel with a contemporary guestroom design and modern Irish flair where you're bound to find your colleagues hanging out at The Dubliner classic Irish restaurant. Book your room in the ACA block for best rates and easy access to all Washington, D.C. has to offer.
The Madison Washington DC, a Hilton Hotel
Hotel Registration Cutoff: Monday, April 30, 2018
Room Rates: $314 per night for single/double occupancy, plus state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms are blocked for ACA attendees; therefore, we cannot guarantee rooms will be available through the reservation deadline. To receive ACA's group rate, be sure to identify yourself as an attendee of ACA International's Washington Insights Conference.
- For those looking to extend their stay, group rate is also available three days pre- (May 18-20) and post-event (May 24-26) based on hotel availability.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in guestrooms and public spaces.
Travel & Transportation Notes
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) is located 4 miles from the hotel.
Show ACA members you are making a difference on Capitol Hill by sponsoring what is one of the critical events of the year for ACA members. Available Sponsorships include:
- Opening Reception
- General Sponsor
Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to customize a package. To become an sponsor, email email@example.com or call (952) 259-2107.
NobelBizNobelBiz is a global leader in the customer communications industry, providing innovative solutions for Contact Center. Workforce Management, and interaction Analytics technologies.