To be announced.
Why Should I Attend?
This course is required for the Healthcare Collection Management designation. It may be used for renewal credit on other ACA designations. A self-reporting form is available in the course materials and attendance will be reflected on your ACA transcript. Can't attend the live session? Try ACA Core Curriculum On Demand.
(4.5 hours, 2.25 PDUs)
This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the importance of understanding the patient in healthcare collections.
- Define public relations, financial assistance and good will.
- Explore the provider-agency relationship.
- Discover different types of health insurance and payers.
- Explain how healthcare laws affect ongoing healthcare collections.
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. If ACA should cancel the program, registrants will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to the seminar will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not cancel prior to the session and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment.