Vice President of Collections and Education
Account Recovery Specialists, Inc.
Why Should I Attend?
This course is required for the Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation. It may be used as renewal credit for some designations. If you are completing the PCS Express series this month, be sure to also register for and complete Essential Collection Skills and Techniques.
- Identify restrictions on the timing of collection calls.
- Determine a Right Party Contact (“RPC”) with whom you may discuss a debt and refrain from third party disclosures.
- Recognize and deliver the “Mini-Miranda” disclosure to consumers and understand your duties during the 30-day Validation Period.
- Recognize and respond appropriately to consumer disputes, cease communication requests, and consumers in bankruptcy.
- Recognize and prevent prohibited practices such as harassment, abuse, false and misleading representations, and unfair or unconscionable means to collect a debt.
- Explain the consequences of violating the FDCPA for yourself and your company.
Also Available On Demand
Can't attend this live session? Access a recorded version anytime at ACA Core Curriculum On Demand.
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. If ACA should cancel the program, registrants will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to the seminar will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not cancel prior to the session and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment.