Executive Vice President
Saint Louis, MO
Why Should I Attend?
This course is required for the Credit and Collection Compliance Officer (CCCO) designation. It may be used as renewal credit for other designations.
This course will prepare participants to:
- Describe how the FCRA and Regulation V work together to prescribe regulatory requirements;
- Apply FCRA, Regulation V, and CRA accuracy and integrity standards when reporting consumer information;
- Differentiate between Direct and CRA dispute investigation requirements;
- Recognize alerts and respond to claims of identity theft and fraud;
- Certify a permissible purpose when obtaining and using consumer reports; and
- Incorporate effective policies and procedures into a Compliance Management System (CMS).
Attend via Your Mobile Device
Attend this seminar with the WebEx Mobile App. You will still be required to enter the WebEx login information provided.
ACA reserves the right to cancel or modify the program or substitute speakers. If ACA should cancel the program, registrants will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to the seminar will be charged $35 cancellation fee. E-mail your cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not cancel prior to the session and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment.