ACA International Convention & Expo 2021
July 28-30, 2021
Our planning team is working hard with Caesars Palace on establishing safety protocols and we look forward to welcoming members back to in-person education and networking. We are also planning for a virtual element for those members who are not quite ready to travel.
Call for Speakers
Submissions Due: April 16, 2021
Submit Your Proposal
ACA is the premier industry resource for quality education seeking speakers for the 2021 Annual Convention & Expo on July 28-30 at Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas.
If you are an innovator, expert, or game changer, then our members want to hear from you! ACA is particularly interested in presentation proposals on the following topics for the convention:
- Building a Dynamic Business Model
- Building Our Resilience and Influence
- CFPB New Rule Implementation Best Practices
- Compliance – What’s New, What’s the Same and What’s Reinvented?
- Compliance Best Practices and Case Studies
- Creating a Culture with a Hybrid Workforce
- Data Security
- Economic/Industry Trends
- Emerging Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Human Development
- Healthcare Collections Trends
- Leading teams through technology
- Productivity Best Practices for Remote Workers
- Recruitment: Hiring and Onboarding to Build Agility
- Re-entry - Coming Back to the Office
- Rising Up, Transforming and Triumphing After the Unpredictable
- State Licensing Changes and Expectations
- Transparency, Empowerment, and Change on The Front Lines
- Understanding of Today’s Legal Landscape and Preparing for What’s Ahead
Learn more about the submission process by clicking the link below.
Submit Your Proposal by April 16, 2021.
Seven Common Sense Principles of Leadership from Coach Dick Vermeil
With one of the most distinguished coaching careers in National Football League history, Dick Vermeil is well-versed in what it takes to be an effective leader and what it takes to win on and off the field. Vermeil captivates audiences with behind-the-scenes stories and inspiring life lessons as he discusses the common-sense leadership principles that he learned and continually refined over his 15 seasons as an NFL head coach.